openLooKeng Tryme Dashboard
Deploy an openLooKeng cluster now to experience its power!
Each user (identified by their GitHub or Gitee account) is entitled to one openLooKeng cluster at a time.
Information about the cluster
- 1 coordinator node (that can act as a worker) + 1 worker node
- Built-in connection to in-memory data sources: tpch, tpcds, memory
- Connection to a Hive data source with prepopulated sample data
- A set of sample queries that demonstrate some openLooKeng query features
You have not logged in, or your login session has expired.
Welcome, . Deploy your cluster now!
Welcome, . Your cluster will be active till (unknown).
- You will lose access to the cluster when it expires.
- You can deploy another one afterwards, but query history on the old cluster is not preserved.
- Transactional tables are not supported by Hive data source (version 2)
Note: to maintain a productive environment for all users, queries that consume too much resource may be cancelled or result in restart of your cluster.
Your cluster has been released successfully.
An error has occurred. Please retry the operation. If the error persists, please, providing when the error occurred, and the operation that triggered the error.